Tuesday 2 September 2014

Research: Potential artists

I have been searching for potential artists for my song choice this year, here are some examples of the artists:

Ben Howard














I like Ben Howard because his music is raw, which means that there is less editing in the music and the video.

Another Band that i would like to include are 'Temples' these are a English band who come from Kettering and the sing a mix between indie rock and soul music.
The Temples












I like The temples as they are a psychedelic band which also are very raw with minimal or no editing in the music making it easy to film and edit around.

The last band that i would like to use is the passengers
passenger












I like passenger because there music has very little editing and the music video's are not too complex making it easier for me to make the music video against the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment