Tuesday 9 September 2014

Planning: APP challenge James Walding





I was set a task to create a music video with the given resources, i was given the music and i was given parts of the songs music video with no audio attached. this enabled me to create my own as i was not restricted to certain pieces in certain positions, i could make it my own. If i was to use lip syncing i would have to learn to read lips without audio which was hard but i was getting the hang of it onwards the end of the edit.
I think that my APP skills have developed through this second task as it has enable me to learn easier ways to lip read, this allows me to lip sync better, I also learned to action match better allowing the music video to make more sense. This will enable me to integrate this into my own music video so that it will increase the quality of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment